VOSSPAC SEPCO Puts Life into Die-Formed Rings12/09/2018
VOSSPAC SEPCO Grafoil Gaskets12/09/2018
VOSSPAC SEPCO Die-Formed Cartridge Grafoil
Single Grafoil cartridge die molded to 90 lbs. per cubic foot density with a slight interference fit on the stem and the stuffing box bore.
The SEPCO Die-Formed Grafoil Cartridge offers the following advantages.
- Only one ring to install. Pack the complete box in the time it takes to install one ring. A labor savings of 75%.
- Slight interference fit to bore and stem insuring a tight seal.
- Cartridge is pre-compressed to 90 lbs. per cubic foot density insuring even distribution of gland pressure along the entire stem area.
- More economical due to lower manufacturing cost.
- Due to the superior sealing and heat transfer properties of Grafoil, some valve manufacturers have redesigned bonnets for shallower stuffing boxes and thinner walls, a material savings.
There are no reviews yet.