MT-LM Assembly & Running in Paste06/08/2019
DRY MOLY Fluid06/08/2019
Dry film coating of molybdenum disulphide in paste form.
It is designed to lubricate sliding mechanisms
such as plain bearings, pins, cams and slides
where a wet lubricant cannot be tolerated.
- Provides excellent load carrying
- Dry film lubrication – resists pick up of contaminants
- Prevents galling, pick up and seizure
- Resistant to high loads
- Excellent wear resistance
- Approved to Rolls Royce, RAF and NATO Standards
- Temperature range -50ºC to +450ºC